Friday, January 7, 2011

Need to shift from Status quo to Action !


The year 2010 was great for me in terms of my healthy lifestyle !!
I was seriously into healthy food, weight loss and exercising.
Though initial days of diet was like hell....The craving for junk food was almost killing.
So I gave into the temptation and ditched my diet many a times for the unconditional love I have for chocolates and Ice-creams.

I did walk a lot and was into jogging, skipping and Yoga.
I loved doing yoga and my favorite of all positions is the cat and dog pose. I don't know why I love it, but I get to stretch my entire body muscles and it's kind of fun holding into the cat and dog pose when I inhale and exhale.

One thing I was surprised about myself was my stamina and ability to pull of jogging so effortlessly for a long stretch. I used to go for jog in the beach with my enemy Ramesh G..my irritating uncle whom I treat like my friend and enemy too.
I enjoyed really enjoyed the jogging. I must admit I lost more weight due to the jog than doing anything else.

And yes, crunches...I loved those..the pain it causes and the satisfaction it gives makes it worth doing. And why am I writing all this now???? to remind me how much I enjoyed doing all that and motivating myself to start again...will ya Madhu ASAP???

No comments: